Position: Finance/Admin Officer (VAC/No.6 – FAO2017)
Duration: 3 Years
Applications are invited for Finance/Administration Officer position. The FAO is responsible for management of the financial component of FMW’s project funds and proposal development and financial reporting.
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in an NGO or related work in a corporate environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance Management or related discipline plus relevant training.
- Experience of NGO management and donor relations including project management, monitoring and evaluation and reporting to donors.
- Excellent knowledge of effective financial and budgetary control and financial reporting and tracking.
- Proven track record of securing and managing grants from major institutional donors.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with interest in the media and communication sectors.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English (and one other vernacular language).
- Good negotiation skills.
- Ability and willingness to adjust working hours, and to working overtime in the event of meeting deadlines.
Salary Range – FMW Band 3
Conditions for Finance/Administration Position
- All those who have applied for the same position (Vac No 5/2016) need not re-apply.
- Application letters must address the core behavior listed in the job description of the advertised position above.
- A detailed application letter, with attached curriculum vitae including two references which have to be from your current immediate supervisor and the second, a character reference.
- Certified copies of academic certificates.
- Certified copy of your Birth Certificate.
- Send to: The HRM Committee Chaiperson, Media Watch Group, 381 Waimanu Road, Suva and email a soft copy to: email@example.com.
- Deadline: COB 11 November, 2016.
- The contract for the the post will be performance based, linked to project funding. Contract will be for three years, renewable based upon positive performance and donor funding.
- Call 3308605 for further information.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.